Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Have We Found Our Home?

I assume this is our new base. This is easy for me, because I already have a Blogger account, and am familiar with how it works. I'm going to post a photo of a pair of texting gloves I made recently, just to show you how blogging works. For a close-up of the photo, simply click on it.





Another thing you can do is add a link to a website. Here is the link to my own blog. If you click on the red lettering, it will take you my blog: http://allmyseams.blogspot.com/.



At the bottom of this post, you will see a place to make comments on this post. You can post comments anonymously, but if you want to post to this blog, you need to set up a Google account. I'm sure Dolly can explain how to use this site. Also, I can bring a computer to the February meeting if anyone needs help. Meanwhile, I'm recovering from the first cataract surgery and getting ready for the next. It is not a piece of cake as I was told!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Gwen! Thanks so much. I know you have lots more to show everyone.

    ReplyDelete